Getting the latest details about events, restaurants, retailers and more in Downtown West Palm Beach just became even easier: The Downtown Development Authority (DDA) has launched its new iPhone application and a complementary web site, www.wpbgo.com.
Users can either search for a specific business, or can enter keywords to view a complete listing of available options. The search result provides all contact information, with an auto-dial feature for a direct-connect to the business. Users can also utilize the iPhone GPS navigation system to get directions to the selected business from their current location.
Downtown business search
- search for businesses by name or category
- find business location, address, phone, description and website
- handy business auto dial feature
- get directions from your current location
- access parking lot maps all around downtown
- stay up to date with what's happening in the downtown area
- view the DowntownWPB Twitter feed and the DowntownWPB Facebook fan page
“The new iPhone application reflects the kind of innovation and creativity that Downtown (West Palm Beach) is known for, plus delivers on our commitment to making the District visitor-friendly and easy to navigate, ” said Melissa Wohlust, executive director of the DDA. “There’s so much happening here that these tools provide one-click access to everything, from discovering the newest shops, restaurants and nightlife to checking out details about big events like Downtown’s six-week kaleidoscope of holiday celebrations, Roxy’s 75th Anniversary street party, lectures at the new library and much more.”
www.wpbgo.com | Twitter: @downtownwpb